Transfer confirmation data (download)
Updated once per 30 min. Contains data of confirmed value transfers collected by sender:
- start of the transfer (attachment_timestamp of the first transaction)
- when transfer was confirmed (as detected by confirmer)
- number of (re)attachments it took to confirm the transfer, including the first one. Sender reattaches bundle every ~10-30 minutes depending on the sequence until confirmed.
- number of promotion transactions it took to confirm the transfer. Since June 21, 2018 promotions were disabled.
- depth of (re)attachments
- depth of promotions or 0 if none
TPS/CTPS historical data (download)
Updated once per 10 minutes. Contains data collected from Zero MQ stream every 10 seconds.
Each line contains data belonging to the interval [interval start, interval start + interval length):
- interval start
- interval length in miliseconds (usually 10000 = 10 sec)
- number of transactions with timestamp in the interval (tx messages)
- number of confirmed transactions received from Zero MQ in the interval (sn messages)
- number of milestones (lmi messages)
- number of solid subtangle milestones (lmsi messages)